
I just realized that I forgot to post photos from Christmas morning. We had a great morning. Georgia was very excited to open and then play with her gifts. I think her favorite part was the stocking, which we did last because Brian and I nearly forgot about it! She loves her Dora, Boots and Swiper figures, which were in her stocking. She also enjoys the Little People preschool, especially the playground parts of it.

On the Saturday before Christmas, we hosted Granddad, Nana and Matt for brunch and had a great time. Georgia received and watched
How The Grinch Stole Christmas, a treat since it was pre-empted by another program this year. Later on Christmas Day, we went over to Aunt Donna's house for Christmas with the extended family. On Tuesday, we went up to Wilmington where Tante and Tony hosted a lunch (jambalaya...yum!) and some more gift-giving. Along with the three of us, Tante & Tony, Grandma & Grandpa, Aunt Kathy, Uncle Danny & Buddy, we celebrated with Tony's parents, Patty & Truman. It was a fun day that capped off a great (but busy) holiday weekend. We all really enjoyed the weekend and were amazed by the generosity of our families. Thank you!!